////// Sealing systems for automobile, electrical and the home
The ELDISY Group develops and manufactures sealing systems for vehicle bodies. ELDISY is an abbreviation for Elastomer Sealing Systems that are manufactured with injection molding and extrusion processes.
Our complex and high-quality plastics and elastomer components meet the highest demands for function and design by protecting car interiors, optimising adhesion resistance whilst significantly influencing the appearance of the vehicle.
The Polish Vorwerk Dichtungssysteme is a subsidiary of the ELDISY group. It develops EPDM sealing systems not only for the automotive industry but also for the electrical and building components industries.
The ELDISY Group manufactures highly durable and extremely long-life sealing systems for car bodies, white goods and facade elements. This includes windscreen frames, window bays, water stop profiles, end profiles, including door and window seals. The business group can meet almost all customer requirements from simple material extrusions through to complex multi-component profiles.
Benefits and advantages of our products
- Individual customer developed mixture formulas
- High weather and temperature resistance
- Wide products range and combinable materials
- Economically manufactured high quality products
The ELDISY Group manufactures at various locations in Europe, ensuring an efficient logistic and strategic supply for the pan-European markets.
- Our headquarters since its founding in 2000
- Nearly 400 employees
- Ultramodern plastic molding and extrusion equipment
- 2K technology for multi-component manufacturing
- German manufacturing focus
- Heimsheim opened in 2014
- Predominantly product development, materials research, sales and administration
- Approximately 30 employees
Dubnica nad Vahom, Slowakei
- Production site since 2006
- More than 250 employees
- The most modern production facilities for injection molding and extrusion
- Production and refining of profiles and molded rubber parts
Środa Śląska, Poland
(Vorwerk Dichtungssysteme Polska)
- 2005, commissioning of the new building
- Manufactures the entire product range
- Around 16,500 sqm of floor space
- Over 300 employees
- Ultra-modern injection molding machines and extrusion lines with UHF and LCM technique